ws-users mailing list archives

From Ijaz Ahmed <ijaxah...@googlemail.com>
Subject monitoring Axis soap request /response
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:35:36 GMT
Hi everyone ,
I am consuming a C#.net web service and sending request with wss4j sercurity
to the server. but i wanted to see my SOAP request/response . i sending
request to the server like this (as my client application is web application
but i dont run it in any server like tomcat)

 try {
testcas.initLocator();
espt=locator.getEIMServiceHttpPort();
testcas.TestCampusLogin();
testcas.setUsernameInClientDeploy();
PWCallback.sessiobTicket=sessionTicket;
testcas.initLocator1();
espt=locator.getEIMServiceHttpPort();
testcas.TestCreateEvent();
  } catch (ServiceException e) {
// TODO Auto-generated catch block
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

this is my main method and i always run my client in eclips like "Run as->
Java Application", thats why i feel i cant use TCP/SOAP monitor to see my
request and respose becouse TCP monitor run on some port etc. i tried one
code giveen on appche site
https://api.yieldmanager.com/doc/9n_logging.html#java under heading "Java"
and here is my client_deploy.wsdd

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/" xmlns:java="
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java">

 <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>

  <globalConfiguration>

   <requestFlow>

    <handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender">

     <parameter name="action" value="UsernameToken"/>

     <parameter name="user" value="945EB2049DC14338A5"/>

     <parameter name="passwordCallbackClass" value="Test.PWCallback"/>

     <parameter name="passwordType" value="PasswordDigest"/>

</handler>
<handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.LogHandler"/>

   </requestFlow>

  </globalConfiguration>
<transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
</deployment>

as it written in the above link that "The configuration here tells Axis to
save all incoming and outgoing XML into a file named axis.log". but
i couldn't find any axis.log file in my project directory. Anybody know what
would be the problem and what could be other solution except this one.

P.S. i am using Axis1.* . please suggest any solution regarding Axis1.*

thank you all , thank you so much

Regards,
ijaz