ws-users mailing list archives

From Ijaz Ahmed <ijaxah...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: wss4j empty password problem
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:25:57 GMT
Hi Everyone
I am trying to consume a web service which is develop in C#.net. as i think
i have added successfully wss4j in my client project to send username and
password to server in the request
. but now sending request to server with username and password getting
axis exception .  i tried to find the issue but no luck. as i am using wss4j
with axis1.* the following exception is coming

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/%7DClient>
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: System error.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
error.</message><serverStackTrace>   at
System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.ValidateMustUnderstand(MessageRpc&amp;
rpc)
   at
System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc&amp;
rpc)
   at
System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc&amp;
rpc)
   at
System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc&amp;
rpc)
   at
System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc&amp;
rpc)
   at
System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc&amp;
rpc)
   at
System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc&amp;
rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean
isOperationContextSet)</serverStackTrace><createdOn>0</createdOn>

System error.
at
at
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:104)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:90)
at
de.cas.open.server.api.exceptions.faults.DataLayerFault.getDeserializer(DataLayerFault.java:90)
at
at
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getSpecialized(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:154)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getDeserializerAs(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:84)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.getDeserializer(DeserializationContext.java:464)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.getDeserializerForType(DeserializationContext.java:547)
at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.onStartChild(SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.java:157)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1035)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)
at
Source)
at
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
at
de.cas.open.server.api.eimws.EIMServiceHttpBindingStub.createObject(EIMServiceHttpBindingStub.java:6430)
at Test.TestCAS.TestCreateEvent(TestCAS.java:137)
at Test.TestCAS.main(TestCAS.java:80)

could you help me why this exception coming. here is my cliend_deploy.wsdd

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/" xmlns:java="
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java">

 <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>

  <globalConfiguration >

   <requestFlow >

    <handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >

     <parameter name="action" value="UsernameToken"/>

     <parameter name="user"
value="D7A3C1FDBE064FAFBF4FBFCD933A0264~61793C2553AABB4AA2A3F189D47F66B9@C-CM-T01
"/>

     <parameter name="passwordCallbackClass" value="Test.PWCallback"/>

     <parameter name="passwordType" value="PasswordDigest"/>

</handler>

   </requestFlow >

  </globalConfiguration >

</deployment>

i am really thankful  to you and expecting your kind response again . thank
you so much.

Regards,
ijaz