ws-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Appending a Saml Token DOM to header with WSS4J
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:35:08 GMT
Hi Alexandre,

The SAMLTokenUnsignedAction is designed for the case of creating a
(unsigned) SAML Assertion and attaching it to the security header. The
use-case your are describing of obtaining a SAML Token from an STS is
different to the above scenario, and so I recommend you create a
custom Action implementation for this.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh