ws-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to get authn and contents attribute statements
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 09:43:14 GMT
You could either write a custom validator or get the Assertion from
the result objects, e.g.:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/wss4j/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/ws/security/saml/SamlTokenTest.java?view=markup

 List<WSSecurityEngineResult> results = verify(unsignedDoc);
        WSSecurityEngineResult actionResult =
            WSSecurityUtil.fetchActionResult(results, WSConstants.ST_UNSIGNED);
        AssertionWrapper receivedAssertion =
            (AssertionWrapper)
actionResult.get(WSSecurityEngineResult.TAG_SAML_ASSERTION);

Colm.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:01 AM, Mark Diskin <mark.diskin@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I'm able to send both and see from the debugging the validation of the message. I'm
not too sure where I can get the contents of the attribute values. Do I have to pick them
out in a custom validator or is in the result objects. I see examples for building a client
but not ones for the server.

>> I'm on the 1.6.5 version and this is the last piece so I can add saml2 support on
the spring-ws code by implementing my own security filter behind our service bus.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com