ws-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using WSS4J without web-service
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:14:32 GMT
You don't need WSDLs or web services to work with WSS4J, but you do need to
have a SOAP message. If this is the case, then you can just use the lower
level APIs of WSS4J, to sign/encrypt, add Timestamps, etc. If this is not
the case, then you can use the Apache Santuario - XML Security for Java
APIs to sign/encrypt the message.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh