ws-users mailing list archives

From "Engelhardt. Julian" <j.engelha...@seeburger.de>
Subject AW: Retrieving digestValue from WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 14:56:01 GMT
Hi Colm,

awesome, that’s exactly how I wanted do it in the first place.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Julian

Von: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:coheigea@apache.org]
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Mai 2014 16:52
An: users@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Retrieving digestValue from WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader

Hi,

There appears to be no easy way of doing this, apart from manually parsing the Signature Element.
I've logged the following + merged a fix for 2.0.1:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-502
After this merge, you can obtain the WSSecurityEngineResult corresponding to the signature,
and obtain the list of WSDataRef objects from this in turn. WSDataRef now has a "digestValue"
field containing the digest bytes.

Colm.

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Engelhardt. Julian <j.engelhardt@seeburger.de<mailto:j.engelhardt@seeburger.de>>