ws-users mailing list archives

From Dmitry <redmi...@list.ru>
Subject [XmlSchema 2.0] What is a XmlSchemaComplexType.getContentTypeParticle() purpose?
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 09:45:14 GMT
Hello,

I need to get a particle from the complex type content.
Unfortunately, the method that I thought can give me the particle
returns null.

In the XmlSchemaComplexType.java I can see:

     private XmlSchemaParticle particleType;

     public XmlSchemaParticle getContentTypeParticle() {
         return particleType;
     }

     void setParticleType(XmlSchemaParticle particleType) {
         this.particleType = particleType;
     }

     XmlSchemaParticle getParticleType() {
         return particleType;
     }

The only way I found is to get the content, check its type and get the
particle from it.
But still curious what is this mysterious "particleType" of type
XmlSchemaParticle...

Kind regards,

Dmitry