ws-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retrieving digestValue from WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 14:52:14 GMT
Hi,

There appears to be no easy way of doing this, apart from manually parsing
the Signature Element. I've logged the following + merged a fix for 2.0.1:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-502

After this merge, you can obtain the WSSecurityEngineResult corresponding
to the signature, and obtain the list of WSDataRef objects from this in
turn. WSDataRef now has a "digestValue" field containing the digest bytes.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder