ws-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Williamson" ...@octavo2.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: FW: CryptoFactory.getInstance("wss40.properties"); - in Wss4J 2.0.2
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:19:43 GMT
Hi

I isolated this against the 2.0.2 jars I built:

package exceptiontest;

import org.apache.wss4j.common.crypto.Crypto;

import org.apache.wss4j.common.crypto.CryptoFactory;

public class ExceptionTest{

    private Crypto crypto = null;

    public ExceptionTest() throws Exception {

     crypto = CryptoFactory.getInstance("wss40.properties");//compilation error here

     }

public static void main (String[]args)

{

    Crypto localCrypto = null;

try {

    localCrypto = CryptoFactory.getInstance("wss40.properties");//compilation error here

    }

catch (Exception e)

    {

    System.out.println("Caught Exception" + e.getMessage());

    }

}

}

I can see this used in the test classes in the Wss4J project, so I fully expect it to be something
stupid I’m not doing.

Thanks

Adrian