ws-users mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <chrishan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributing the WSS4J to other projects.
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:46:40 GMT
Here are some common things in Apache projects.

Usually the "mvn install" command is enough to build a project.

You are correct on sources and test jars. Source jars are there if you want
to look at the sources for compiled classes.

Source jars are useful, especially in an IDE, like eclipse as the IDE can
automatically load the sources for relevant jar.

Test jars are usually tests for relevant maven module and you don't need
those in runtime.

--
Isuru Perera
about.me/chrishantha