ws-users mailing list archives

From "Yang, Gang CTR USARMY (US)" <gang.yang....@mail.mil>
Subject RE: How to encrypt the SAML token?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 21:40:15 GMT
I tried to encrypt the SAML assertion token as normal document element using WSSecEncrypt.
What I got was the <xenc:EncryptedKey> and <xenc:EncryptedData> pair directly
under <wsse:Security>. That's not what I wanted. I would like the pair under <saml2:EncryptedAssertion>.
How do I do that?

Thanks,

Gang

________________________________
From: Yang, Gang CTR USARMY (US) [gang.yang.ctr@mail.mil]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 3:32 PM
To: users@ws.apache.org
Subject: How to encrypt the SAML token?

Hi,

I would like to encrypt the SAML token in the final secured SOAP message. How do I do that?
I looked at the AssertionWrapper class and it can only sign the SAML assertion. Do I encrypt
SAML assertion like I encrypt other pars of the SOAP document? If so, would I get <saml:EncryptedAssertion>?

Thanks,

Gang