ws-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to determine the cause of security validation failure?
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:47:59 GMT
Enable debug logging + look at the server logs? If you want the service to
return the error to the client, then this will depend on the SOAP stack you
are using WSS4J with. CXF will strip the underlying exception out, to avoid
returning sensitive information to malicious clients. You can add a switch
to enable this though if desired.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh