ws-users mailing list archives

From <Stephen.CTR.Chapp...@faa.gov>
Subject Disable specific BSP rule
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 19:46:09 GMT
Hi -

I may have a need to disable one specific BSP rule in order to receive messages from some
non-compliant software. I see that I can set the rule to ignore directly on a RequestData
object, but that seems a bit much for what I hope is a temporary workaround. Is there a way
to set one or more rules to ignore in spring, or is the spring mechanism an all-or-nothing
deal?

If not, I guess I'll have to override something in order to set it on a RequestData object.
It looks like WSS4JInInterceptor might be the best place for an override?

Thanx,

Stephen W. Chappell