ws-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: nonce cache thread proliferation
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 09:32:51 GMT
Hi Massimiliano,

This sounds like a serious problem, although possibly EhCache related
rather than WSS4J.

Firstly, WSS4J 2.0.7 uses EhCache 2.8.5 not 2.9.0 - could you verify that
the same behaviour occurs with 2.8.5?

If you disable the diskstore by changing the EhCache configuration, does it
solve the problem?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh