ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject site transitions [Re: [WSIF] Uploaded http://ws.apache.org/wsif/]
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:40:26 GMT
Jeremy Hughes wrote:

>Dims, you've pre-announced our new website :-)
>
>For anyone who wishes to view/review it then please do and post comments.
>The new site will be http://ws.apache.org/wsif/ and the first drop of the
>site is now there.

hi,

i think new site looks great and navigation is very easy even though we
need to work a bit on content (like FAQ or Developer's Guide is a bit
empty) but otherwise it looks quite complete!

>For users of WSIF downloading our brand new release, our official site is
>still http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsif until we're happy with the content &
>look of the new site.
>
>Dims, if you could keep the WSIF link off http://ws.apache.org pointing to
>http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsif for now that would be great. Thx.

maybe additionally to it we could just have a notice on WS site page
that this is work in progress and link to official site is at
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsif ?

thanks,

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the audience are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr