ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Mukhi <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL- move the source files for the web site
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:10:16 GMT
Hi,

Sounds good, I like forrest-src or forrest-source.

Nirmal.

"Owen D Burroughs" <OWENB@uk.ibm.com>
01/30/2003 12:16 PM
Please respond to wsif-dev

        To:     wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        PROPOSAL- move the source files for the web site

Hi all,

Now that the new Forrest site is up, I'd like to propose that we move the
source for it from the proposals dir, to a new top level directory under
our CVS repository. I'd really rather avoid putting the source under an
existing directory such as docs. This new directory would not be included
in any distribution (I don't think it's relevant). It would also form the
source for the documentation in the docs dir (further discussion required
on how this will be managed). To begin with anyhow, lets just move the
source.

Since I can't make up my mind, how about any of the following suggested
names for the new directory:

forrest
forrest-source
forrest-src