ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Mukhi <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSIF chat tomorrow - back on!
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:00:24 GMT
Line items 1 & 2: Forrest GUMP.

How likely is that to happen?

Nirmal.

Nirmal Mukhi/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
01/29/2003 04:53 PM
Please respond to wsif-dev

        To:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org, wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        WSIF chat tomorrow - back on!

Hi,

Sorry for all the confusing posts about this chat; let's have it as
originally scheduled. Let's keep it short and simple and focused.

0. Release wrap up - pat each other on the back etc. (5 minutes)
1. Forrest - where to keep src, procedure for building, etc. (5 minutes)
2. GUMP failure issue (5 minutes)
3. Development plans: changes folks are planning/would like to make (15
minutes)

Time allotment is really a "wish list", since I think that (especially on
IRC) it is easy to get off track, after some time we all babble
(simultaneously)!

Hope to see you all there,
Nirmal.