ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen D Burroughs" <OW...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL- move the source files for the web site
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:41:52 GMT
Hi all,

Seems like the general consensus seems to be forrest-src is the one to go
with. I will therefore move the contents of the proposals/website directory
(minus the build dir) to a new top level dir named forrest-src and update
the readme accordingly.

Owen

|         |           Anthony          |
|         |           Elder/UK/IBM@IBMG|
|         |           B                |
|         |           31/01/2003 11:18 |
|         |           wsif-dev         |

  |       To:       wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                           |
  |       cc:
                                                           |
  |       Subject:  Re: PROPOSAL- move the source files for the web site

I like forrest-src as it matches the existing convention of using the src
abbreviation instead of source.

       ...ant

Anthony Elder
ant.elder@uk.ibm.com