ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Elder" <ant.el...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL- move the source files for the web site
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:18:19 GMT

I like forrest-src as it matches the existing convention of using the src
abbreviation instead of source.

       ...ant

Anthony Elder
ant.elder@uk.ibm.com
Web Services Development
IBM UK Laboratories,  Hursley Park
(+44) 01962 818320, x248320, MP208.

Nirmal Mukhi/Watson/IBM@IBMUS on 30/01/2003 18:10:16

Please respond to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org

To:    wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
cc:
Subject:    Re: PROPOSAL- move the source files for the web site

Hi,

Sounds good, I like forrest-src or forrest-source.

Nirmal.

        "Owen D Burroughs"
        <OWENB@uk.ibm.com>                     To:
                                       wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
        01/30/2003 12:16 PM                    cc:
        Please respond to                      Subject:        PROPOSAL-
        wsif-dev                       move the source files for the web
                                       site

Hi all,

Now that the new Forrest site is up, I'd like to propose that we move the
source for it from the proposals dir, to a new top level directory under
our CVS repository. I'd really rather avoid putting the source under an
existing directory such as docs. This new directory would not be included
in any distribution (I don't think it's relevant). It would also form the
source for the documentation in the docs dir (further discussion required
on how this will be managed). To begin with anyhow, lets just move the
source.

Since I can't make up my mind, how about any of the following suggested
names for the new directory:

forrest
forrest-source
forrest-src