ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen D Burroughs" <OW...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL- move the source files for the web site
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:34:12 GMT
Everyone,

OK, we now have a forrest-src directory. There is a readme.txt file in it
to help get people started (it's very easy :-))

One point I'd like to highlight from the readme is that we should avoid
committing any generated files. By default, when you build the site, you
will end up with a build directory under forrest-src. Please don't commit
this directory. If you want the build directory to go elsewhere, set the
following property in the forrest.properties file (found in the forrest-src
directory):

project.build-dir

For example:
project.build-dir=/myfolder/build

Thanks,
Owen

|         |           Owen D           |
|         |           Burroughs/UK/IBM@|
|         |           IBMGB            |
|         |           31/01/2003 12:41 |
|         |           wsif-dev         |

  |       To:       wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                           |
  |       cc:
                                                           |
  |       Subject:  Re: PROPOSAL- move the source files for the web site

Hi all,

Seems like the general consensus seems to be forrest-src is the one to go
with. I will therefore move the contents of the proposals/website directory
(minus the build dir) to a new top level dir named forrest-src and update
the readme accordingly.

Owen

|         |           Anthony          |
|         |           Elder/UK/IBM@IBMG|
|         |           B                |
|         |           31/01/2003 11:18 |
|         |           wsif-dev         |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  Re: PROPOSAL- move the source files for the web site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I like forrest-src as it matches the existing convention of using the src
abbreviation instead of source.

       ...ant

Anthony Elder
ant.elder@uk.ibm.com