ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: ws-commons / WSDL4J DIME extensions
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:56:04 GMT
hi,

i think that most pressing issue is that WSLD2Java AFAIK requires to
have binding in WSDL to generate code and for WSIF case we do not
need/require binding or service information during code generation but
we only want to generate code for portTypes/messages/operations/types ...

anyway it would be nice to have WSDL2Java modularized and name changed
to something more general than only Java code generation (WSDL2Code?).

thanks,

alek