ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: bugzilla admin privileges for WSIF committers please
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:26:27 GMT
Anthony Elder wrote:

>Could the WSIF committers be given the privileges to add
>versions/milestones to the WSIF project in Bugzilla? Or if you don't want
>to give that to all the WSIF committers could you give them to me -
>antelder@apache.org, (and perhaps one other committer in case I'm away -
>owenb@apache.org).

or give some pointers to documentation that describes how to submit
request for updates to WSIF components, versions and milestones in
apache bugzilla (currently WSIF product in Apache BugZilla has very
limited set of components and no real versions or milestones ...).

thanks,

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the audience are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr