ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject [wsif] Re: Quarterly report to Apache board
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:41:31 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

>The latest draft is on Wiki @
>http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?WebServicesProjectPages/StatusReportForFeb192003
>
>I need to do this by Wednesday, so if each project could send me a summary of important
things (or
>update the Wiki if you are so inclined) that have happened in the last 3 months (especially
>releases) that would help.

i do not know if we should come up with some more info about WSIF in
last few months. current release notes are also online:
http://ws.apache.org/wsif/changes.html and we should be keeping it
updated now when we are post-2.0.

however i wonder if we should discuss soon the timeline on future WSIF
releases and what should go into them?

thanks,

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the audience are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr