ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Elder" <ant.el...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject bugzilla admin privileges for WSIF committers please
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:12:07 GMT

Hi,

Could the WSIF committers be given the privileges to add
versions/milestones to the WSIF project in Bugzilla? Or if you don't want
to give that to all the WSIF committers could you give them to me -
antelder@apache.org, (and perhaps one other committer in case I'm away -
owenb@apache.org).

I'm not subscribed to either of these lists so could wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
be copied on any reply.