ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Mukhi <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: [wsdl] Re: wsdl complex types with WSDL4J
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:50:19 GMT
Hi,

I think our schema parsing code in org.apache.wsif.schema is cool - IMHO
many people (such as the guy below) may find it useful enough to make it a
reason for moving to using WSIF. Perhaps we should highlight it more on
the web pages - anybody with time and some knowledge of that code do jump
in!

Also I think eventually this belongs in ws-commons too, since it is really
a WSDL utility which other projects could use as well.

Nirmal.
----- Forwarded by Nirmal Mukhi/Watson/IBM on 02/14/2003 11:46 AM -----

"xserty <xserty@libero.it>" <xserty
02/14/2003 05:54 AM