ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Rhett.DeW...@sybase.com
Subject Re: [wsif] extensibility element for namespaces
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 13:40:27 GMT

Thanks for the response Anthony.  Can you clarify a few things?

You said,

> WSIF used to tolerate the binding namespace ending with
> or without a slash, and this code in WSIFPluggableProviders
> must be left over from then.

Currently, WSIF only tolerates namespace ending with a slash.  Did I
misinterpret your statement?

> I think sometime last year trailing slash toleration was
> removed, I don't remember the details, can any one else remember?

Shouldn't WSIF tolerate either a trailing slash _and_ no trailing slash?

Thanks.

                    "Anthony

                    Elder"               To:     wsif-dev@ws.apache.org, axis-user@ws.apache.org

                    <ant.elder@uk.       cc:

                    ibm.com>             Subject:     Re: [wsif] extensibility element
for namespaces

                    05/06/2003

                    05:47 AM

                    Please respond

                    to axis-user

WSIF used to tolerate the binding namespace ending with or without a slash,
and this code in WSIFPluggableProviders must be left over from then. I
think sometime last year trailing slash toleration was removed, I don't
remember the details, can any one else remember? Probably now that WSIF
doesn't tolerate the trailing slash it shouldn't be fiddling with the
namespace, so this code is a bug. Could you raise a bugzilla? (and a fix
patch...?)

       ...ant

Anthony Elder
ant.elder@uk.ibm.com