ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Elder" <ant.el...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject new WSIF 2.0.1 release
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 14:12:15 GMT
Its been some time now since the WSIF 2.0 release so I'd like to a new
maintenance release. I've been holding off on suggesting this until AXIS
had their 2.1 release, but seeing as that's taking some time I'd like to
have a WSIF 2.0.1 now, and we can look at having a WSIF 2.0.2 or 2.1 after
AXIS 2.1 happens.

There's open bugzillas and some issues raised on wsif-user recently which
need work, we don't need to resolve all the problems, but some I think we
should try to sort out some for the this release. So how about aiming for a
release around mid May to give a couple of weeks to tidy things up?

       ...ant

Anthony Elder
ant.elder@uk.ibm.com
Web Services Development