ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen D Burroughs" <OW...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: new WSIF 2.0.1 release
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 15:04:37 GMT
+1

Owen

|         |           Anthony          |
|         |           Elder/UK/IBM@IBMG|
|         |           B                |
|         |           01/05/2003 15:12 |
|         |           wsif-dev         |

  |       To:       wsif-dev@ws.apache.org, wsif-user@ws.apache.org
                                                           |
  |       cc:
                                                           |
  |       Subject:  new WSIF 2.0.1 release

Its been some time now since the WSIF 2.0 release so I'd like to a new
maintenance release. I've been holding off on suggesting this until AXIS
had their 2.1 release, but seeing as that's taking some time I'd like to
have a WSIF 2.0.1 now, and we can look at having a WSIF 2.0.2 or 2.1 after
AXIS 2.1 happens.

There's open bugzillas and some issues raised on wsif-user recently which
need work, we don't need to resolve all the problems, but some I think we
should try to sort out some for the this release. So how about aiming for a
release around mid May to give a couple of weeks to tidy things up?

       ...ant

Anthony Elder
ant.elder@uk.ibm.com
Web Services Development