ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen D Burroughs" <OW...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Webservice with exceptions
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:02:13 GMT
Dan,

Thanks for the patch. It has now been applied.

Regards,
Owen

|         |           "Dan Kristensen" |
|         |           <dbk@interactive.|
|         |           as>              |
|         |           08/09/2003 14:53 |
|         |           wsif-dev         |

  |       To:       wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                           |
  |       cc:
                                                           |
  |       Subject:  Webservice with exceptions

I'm consuming a webservice, which doesn't return any value, but can throw
an exception......

Im using Apache Axis as client-layer.

I believe, that the line stating respOK = buildResponseMessages(response,
outMsg, faultMsg);
in the class
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis
should be moved one line down, in order to handle calling webservices,
which doesn't return any values, but can throw an Exception..

I've supplied a patch, for handling this:

Med venlig hilsen
Dan Kristensen
Par No 1 Interactive a|s
tel.:86600488
dbk@interactive.as

#### patch.diff has been removed from this note on September 18 2003 by
Owen D Burroughs