ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Mukhi <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Pluggable WSIFServiceFactories
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:23:15 GMT
Hi,

Introduction of custom service factories was taken out for efficiency
reasons at one point, but I support it as being a good thing, since I
think the use far outweighs the reduction in performance. Why don't you
submit the patch so the committers can vote on it? Hopefully it will pass
that vote and if so I'll commit it to the codebase.

Thanks,
Nirmal.

Paul Russell <work@paulrussell.org>
01/26/2004 06:45 PM