ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dobies" <jdob...@gestalt-llc.com>
Subject RE: Axis 1.2 Support
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:59:25 GMT

Alek -

I tried simply dropping the Axis 1.2 libraries into my project to see if
it would play nicely with WSIF. As far as I can see thus far, you were
correct in saying the Axis APIs haven't changed much. The WSDL4J
libraries, on the other hand, appear to have changed a bit. I did some
digging and found the issue, and I also appended the stack trace to the
bottom of this e-mail.

In
org.apache.wsif.wsdl.extensions.format.FormatBindingSerializer.unmarshal
l, there is a call to:

DOMUtils.getQualifiedAttributeValue(Element, String, String, boolean)

In the WSDL4J packaged with Axis 1.2, that method signature has since
changed to:

DOMUtils.getQualifiedAttributeValue(Element, String, String, boolean,
javax.wsdl.Definition)

I imagine it's a simple fix as the Definition is already being passed
into the method call. After I send this e-mail out I'll get myself set
up to do builds of WSIF and attempt to fix this to see what other issues
arise. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to be of
assistance.

Thanks,

- Jay

For completeness, the following is the stack trace I received:

07:44:59 INFO [STDOUT] - 07:44:59 ERROR [wsif] - WSIF0002E: A failure
occurred in loading WSDL from
'http://localhost:8080/xswtp/wsdl/PubService.wsdl'
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] - org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: could not load
http://localhost:8080/xswtp/wsdl/PubService.wsdl; nested exception is:
        WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to resolve imported
document at 'http://localhost:8080/xswtp/wsdl/PubService.wsdl'.:
com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.
DOMUtils.getQualifiedAttributeValue(Lorg/w3c/dom/Element;Ljava/lang/Stri
ng;Ljava/lang/String;Z)Ljavax/xml/namespace/QName;:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.ibm
.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getQualifiedAttributeValue(Lorg/w3c/dom/Element;
Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Z)Ljavax/xml/namespace/QName;
        at
org.apache.wsif.wsdl.extensions.format.FormatBindingSerializer.unmarshal
l(Unknown Source)
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseExtensibilityElement(Unknown
Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseBinding(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown
Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.wsif.util.WSIFUtils.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFServiceImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFServiceFactoryImpl.getService(Unknown Source)
        at
mil.af.c2era.mcsoa.sai.impl.ServiceArchitectureMBIListener.invoke(Servic
eArchitectureMBIListener.java:193)
        at
mil.af.c2era.mcsoa.sai.impl.ServiceArchitectureMBIListener.handleRequest
(ServiceArchitectureMBIListener.java:76)
        at
mil.af.c2era.mcsoa.mbi.impl.TransportHandler.onReceive(TransportHandler.
java:73)
        at
mil.af.c2era.mcsoa.mbi.impl.transport.jms.JMSMessageReceiver.onMessage(J
MSMessageReceiver.java:109)
        at
org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.run(SpyMessageConsumer.java:546)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] -       at
org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFServiceImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] -       at
org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFServiceFactoryImpl.getService(Unknown Source)
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] -       at
mil.af.c2era.mcsoa.sai.impl.ServiceArchitectureMBIListener.invoke(Servic
eArchitectureMBIListener.java:193)
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] -       at
mil.af.c2era.mcsoa.sai.impl.ServiceArchitectureMBIListener.handleRequest
(ServiceArchitectureMBIListener.java:76)
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] -       at
mil.af.c2era.mcsoa.mbi.impl.TransportHandler.onReceive(TransportHandler.
java:73)
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] -       at
mil.af.c2era.mcsoa.mbi.impl.transport.jms.JMSMessageReceiver.onMessage(J
MSMessageReceiver.java:109)
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] -       at
org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.run(SpyMessageConsumer.java:546)
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] -       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] - Caused by: WSDLException:
[...]
07:44:59 ERROR [STDERR] -       ... 8 more