ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Sameer Mehta <sameer_pa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Enquiry on modification of WSIF framework
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 06:37:11 GMT
Hi

I am Sameer majoring in Computer Science. I came acros WSIF a couple of weeks back and found
it interesting. I plan to work on this framework for my Computer Science project.

I have installed WSIF and its working fine. I would like to contribute to WSIF by adding features
which are currently not supported by the framework. I want to do something which has not been
previously done. So I would like to have some concrete suggestions on this. Please reply as
per your convenience.

Thank You.