ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From "Ron Ridenour" <Ron.Riden...@primitivelogic.com>
Subject Problem with stub and multiple classloader model
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:58:25 GMT

When using an ejb binding and the getStub method I get an error when using the multiple classloader
model in WebSphere. Basically I have two EAR files, one with the ejb and one with the stub.
I think the problem is that when using complex objects as parameters, the parameter class
is loaded on the ejb side and then sent back to the stub on the requestor side. I believe
the interface that is implementd by the stub is using a different classloader than the ejb
and I am getting a classcast exception.

Has anyone seen this or knows why it might be happening?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron