ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Jose_Si...@banesco.com
Subject WSIF ERROR WSIF0002E
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:27:32 GMT

Good Afternoon.

      I´m using DynamicInvoker from WSIF 2.0 to consult a Web Service in a
WAS 5.0.

      I configured and used it in my workstation with microsoft windows XP
and runs very well.  Show you the command line to execute it:
      java conexion.client.dynamic.DynamicInvoker ConsultaLdapService.wsdl
buscarCedulaPorNombreCuenta resultado.txt.

      But I have a problem when i try to execute it on AIX/OS, before
executed it, i executed the command dos2unix to transform wsdl file to unix
format and then execute the same comand line a taked the following error:

      - WSIF0007I: Using WSIFProvider
'org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFDynamicProvider_ApacheAxis'
for namespaceURI 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/'
Leyendo documento WSDL de 'ConsultaLdapService.wsdl'
- WSIF0002E: A failure occurred in loading WSDL from
'ConsultaLdapService.wsdl'
Exception in thread "main" WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to
resolve imported document at 'ConsultaLdapService.wsdl'.:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.crimson.tree.ElementNode2.getAttributeNodeNS(ElementNode2.java:432)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getNamespaceURIFromPrefix(Unknown
Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getNamespaceURIFromPrefix(Unknown
Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getQName(Unknown Source)
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getQualifiedAttributeValue(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parsePort(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseService(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.wsif.util.WSIFUtils.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at
conexion.client.dynamic.DynamicInvoker.invokeMethod(DynamicInvoker.java:217)
        at
conexion.client.dynamic.DynamicInvoker.main(DynamicInvoker.java:145)

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.wsif.util.WSIFUtils.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at
conexion.client.dynamic.DynamicInvoker.invokeMethod(DynamicInvoker.java:217)
        at
conexion.client.dynamic.DynamicInvoker.main(DynamicInvoker.java:145)

I don´t understand why does it work fine on DOS and not work in AIX ?

Thanks for your help

***REGULACIÓN DE USO DEL CORREO ELECTRÓNICO DE Banesco Banco Universal
HACIA INTERNET***
La información contenida en este correo electrónico y cualquier anexo puede
ser de carácter confidencial y es propiedad de Banesco Banco Universal.
Sólo está permitido su uso, copia, transmisión, recepción o distribución a
personas debidamente autorizadas. Si usted recibió este correo por error
por favor destrúyalo y/o elimine cualquier copia guardada en su sistema y
notifique inmediatamente al remitente o a la dirección de correo
electrónica mailmaster@banesco.com. Usted no debe utilizar la información
contenida para ningún propósito ni compartirla con otras personas.

***REGULATION OF USE FOR ELECTRONIC MAIL OF Banesco Banco Universal TOWARDS
INTERNET***
The information contained in this electronic mail and any attachment can be
of confidential character and is property of Banesco Banco Universal. Its
use, copy, transmission, reception or distribution is allowed only to
properly authorized people. If you received this mail by error please
destroy it and/or eliminate any copy kept in your system and notify
immediately to the sender or to the electronic mail address
mailmaster@banesco.com. You should not use the information contained in
this email for any purpose nor to share it with other people.