ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Jose_Si...@banesco.com
Subject Re: WSIF ERROR WSIF0002E
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:37:57 GMT

Hi Alek

      Thanks for all, but i found the error.

      "classpath.bat" and "classpath.sh run set" in wsif-2.0 generates the
same CLASSPATH env. variable with the same jar files but wirh jar files  in
different positions. For one strange reason i generate the CLASSPATH in my
AIX server with the same jar files order that i have in my CLASSPATH at
windows machine and the program ran very well

Thanks for your time

             Aleksander
             Slominski
             <aslom@cs.indiana                                        Para
             .edu>                     wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             30/12/2004 18:23
                                                                    Asunto
                                       Re: WSIF ERROR WSIF0002E
                Por favor,
                responda a
             wsif-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

Jose_Silva@banesco.com wrote:

>HI Alek, thank you for answer.
>
>      I copy all my wsif-2.0 folder from my computer to my home folder at
>AIX server.
>
>      I executed classpath.sh run set, to define the CLASSPATH env.
>variable, and all the CLASSPATH references are relative from wsif-2.0
>folder, therefor i,m using the same jar files in both computers.
>
>      The following is my CLASSPATH=
>build/lib/wsif-j2c.jar:build/lib/wsif.jar:build/classes:build/samples:build/tests:lib/activation.jar:lib/apache_soap-2_3_1.jar:lib/axis-1_0.jar:lib/commons-discovery.jar:lib/commons-logging.jar:lib/j2ee.jar:lib/jaxrpc-1_1.jar:lib/junit-3_8_1.jar:lib/log4j-1_2_4.jar:lib/mail.jar:lib/optional-1_5_1.jar:lib/qname-from-wsdl4j-20021124.jar:lib/saaj-1_1.jar:lib/servlet-2_2.jar:lib/soap.jar:lib/soaprmi-1_1.jar:lib/wsdl4j-20021124.jar:lib/xercesImpl-2_2_1.jar:lib/xmlParserAPIs-2_2_1.jar:.

what is version of JDK that you use? is it the same version on you pc
and AIX?

please try to use WSIF daily build and see if works better (i hopefully
fixed some problems related to AXIS/DOM/Xerces interactions):
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/wsif-2.0/nightly/

HTH,

alek