ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From praveen...@tcs.com
Subject Doubt in WSIF.
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 13:25:56 GMT

Hi All,
I am using the following wsdl to send a fax information to venali.
It use DIME attachments to send the documents.
It use Soap header to send a object which specifies the user name and
password.

I would like to know whether WSIF can be used to send DIME attachment and
if so, please let me know how it has to be send.
I would also like to know how to send the object which is mentioned in the
soap header using wsift for sending a service.
Please update the same as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Praveen C.V.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: praveen.cv@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments.  Thank you