ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: Invocation by directly providing XML message
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:15:39 GMT
Jos van den Oever wrote:

>Hi Alek,
>
>Thanks for your extensive reply.
>

>>i only support WSDL doc/literal and no rpc/encoding.
>>

>Oops, I definitly need rpc.
>
>Well, I guess I'll have to roll my own. :-(

rpc/literal is supported to some degree in XSUL2 but support is limited
(and untestd)

>But I've got a simple client running now. It's now difficult after all.

i agree that generic functionality is easy but devil is in details in
particular making API easier actually is hard part and then there is
supporting SOAP 1.1 and 1.2, different binding styles in WSDL, async
messaging (WS-Addressing, correlations) and so on.

>Thanks again for your trouble, though!

best,

alek