ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From "Sandeep Gaikwad" <Sandeep_Gaik...@infosys.com>
Subject FW: Want to contribute for WSIF enhancement
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 04:14:13 GMT
Hi All,

Can anyone help about what is the exact location of this SVN codebase?
I am not able to submit my code and design.

Regards,
Sandeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 10:45 AM
To: wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Want to contribute for WSIF enhancement

Please open a bug/enhancement report in JIRA
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/) write a good description of the
enhancement and upload the "svn diff" output against latest SVN
codebase.

thanks,
dims

On 2/14/06, Sandeep Gaikwad <Sandeep_Gaikwad@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>         I had already posted one mail on his group
>         We have done some good work for enhancement of WSIF framework,
so we want to contribute it to open source.
>         So I want to know where I can submit this code? And who is the
correct contact person for this?

> Regards,
> Sandeep,
> Web Services Centre Of Excellence,
> SETLabs, Infosys,Hyderabad.
> Cell No-(91)-98849914969
>
> **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************  This e-mail
> contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message.
Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its
contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This
e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable
precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you
may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry
out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.
Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from
this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.