ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: FW: Want to contribute for WSIF enhancement
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:00:40 GMT
Sandeep Gaikwad wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone help about what is the exact location of this SVN codebase?
> I am not able to submit my code and design.

|svn checkout |

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/wsif/trunk

(for more on apache svn see http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#anon-svn)

then run svn diff to create a patch (http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html#patches)

and attach it to a jira issue - that will help with discussing the code and design :)

best,

alek