ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Albertin Loic <loic.alber...@bull.net>
Subject Re: New wsdl extensions
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:58:19 GMT
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 11:28 +0200, Albertin Loic wrote:
>
>> Well, we want to describe all our services within a WSDL, for example
>> we'll need to define a WSDL extension for a mail service or an RSS
>> service.
>>

> So you want to define a binding for SMTP and RSS .. for SOAP over those?

That's it. I have seen that for the JMS extension both SOAP over JMS and
Native JMS had been defined. Is it possible to do this for SMTP too ?
> In any case, +1 for doing it but WSIF is not the place to do it to
> *standardize* the binding ..
For now, is there some place where we can find standards for others
bindings than SOAP/HTTP ?
>  if you want to impl a binding (we can even
> do a WSIF specific binding) that's possible.

If there is no such standards a WSIF specific binding will be great.
> Sanjiva.

Thanks,
Loïc.