ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From Velidanda Srinivas <srinivas.velida...@singularity.co.uk>
Subject Complex Types in Dynamic Invocation
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 05:12:49 GMT
Hi,

I want to know any improvements regarding support in WSIF for dynamic
invocation for complex types,
as I found a sample DynamicInvoker.java along with the WSIF distribution in
which it is stated that complex
types are not supported.

Please let me know any alternate solution if WSIF does not support dynamic
invocation for complex types.

regards,
Srinivas Velidanda.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.

Singularity operates globally through its offices in New York, London, Singapore, Ireland
and India. Singularity Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom with Registration Number
NI 31519 and its Registered Office at 100 Patrick Street, Derry, BT48 7EL, United Kingdom.