ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From <Dinesh.Ghut...@sungard.com>
Subject WSIF - compatibility with java 1.5
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 04:54:31 GMT
Hi,

 I have been trying different WSIF examples  from last week .

 I have modified the WSIF source code compatible to java 1.5  and have
added all latest jar file like wsdl4j 1.6.2, axis 1.4 , j2ee 1.5.1 etc.

I want to use this framework as Web service Client Framework into our
project to integrate with different Application Components.

I would like to suggestion from WSIF framework development team that is
it good idea to modify old version of wsif 2.0 and use it now?

Apache has any plans they plans to release new version of wsif?

What is the procedure to upload wsif source code for review ?

Many Thanks

Dinesh