ws-wsif-dev mailing list archives

From <Dinesh.Ghut...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: WSIF - compatibility with java 1.5
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 04:19:52 GMT
Hi WSIF dev Group members,

In continuation of my previous email, I would like to take inputs from
wsif -dev team about how do I review and upload wsif modified source
code as I mentioned in previous email that

I have modified wsif source code to make compatible with java 1.5 and
with higher versions.

Could somebody please respond me back at the earliest?

Many Thanks

Dinesh Ghutake

From: Dinesh.Ghutake@sungard.com [mailto:Dinesh.Ghutake@sungard.com]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 10:25 AM
To: wsif-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: WSIF - compatibility with java 1.5

Hi,

 I have been trying different WSIF examples  from last week .

 I have modified the WSIF source code compatible to java 1.5  and have
added all latest jar file like wsdl4j 1.6.2, axis 1.4 , j2ee 1.5.1 etc.

I want to use this framework as Web service Client Framework into our
project to integrate with different Application Components.

I would like to suggestion from WSIF framework development team that is
it good idea to modify old version of wsif 2.0 and use it now?

Apache has any plans they plans to release new version of wsif?

What is the procedure to upload wsif source code for review ?

Many Thanks

Dinesh