www-announce mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Buildr 1.4.11 released
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:55:27 GMT
Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including support
for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.  We wanted
something that's simple and intuitive to use, so we only need to tell it what
to do, and it takes care of the rest.  But also something we can easily extend
for those one-off tasks, with a language that's a joy to use.

New in this release:

  * Fixed:  Multiple tests in TestNG 6.x versions were being
incorrectly passed to
            the command line application.

To learn more about Buildr and get started:
http://buildr.apache.org/

Thanks!
The Apache Buildr Team