www-announce mailing list archives

From Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Libcloud 0.12.3 release
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:05:18 GMT
Libcloud is a Python library that abstracts away the differences among
multiple cloud provider APIs. It allows users to manage cloud services
(servers, storage, load balancers, DNS) offered by many different providers
through a single, unified and easy to use API.

We are pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 0.12.3!

This release is primarily a bug fix release and fixes Python 3.3,
deployment and some other issues.

Full change log can be found at

Libcloud 0.12.3 can be downloaded from
or installed using pip:

pip install apache-libcloud

It is possible that the file hasn't been synced to all the mirrors yet. If
is the case, please use the main Apache mirror -

If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:

pip install --upgrade apache-libcloud

Upgrade notes

A page which describes backward incompatible or semi-incompatible
changes and how to preserve the old behavior when this is possible
can be found at http://libcloud.apache.org/upgrade-notes.html.

API documentation can be found at http://libcloud.apache.org/apidocs/0.12.3/

Bugs / Issues

If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker
 Don't forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your

Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this release possible! Full
list of
people who contributed to this release can be found in the CHANGES file

View raw message