www-announce mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.3.2-dev is released
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:26:54 GMT
           Apache Traffic Server v3.3.2-dev Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are
pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v3.3.2-dev. This is
our latest development release, and is available from

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads

This is primarily a bug release over v3.3.1-dev, no new major features were
added. Please take this out for a spin, and file bugs and problem reports.
We need everyone to keep testing these -dev releases, as we move towards our
next stable release (v3.4).

Sincerely,

-- The Apache Traffic Server community