www-announce mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.3.5-dev is released
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:48:26 GMT
         Apache Traffic Server v3.3.5-dev Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are pleased to announce
the release of Apache Traffic Server v3.3.5-dev. This is our latest development release, and
is available from

   http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads

This is primarily a bug release over v3.3.4-dev, but has a few new features: a few more plugins
are added to the builds, and a new tiered SSD cache is available as an optional build feature.

Please take this out for a spin, and file bugs and problem reports. This is hopefully our
last development release, and we're actively working on our next stable release aimed for
end of August.

Sincerely,

-- The Apache Traffic Server community