www-announce mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Rat 0.10 Released
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 20:30:04 GMT
The Apache Creadur[1] development community is delighted to announce
that Apache Rat 0.10 is now available.

Apache Rat[2] is a build tool focussed on license audit, helping spot
missing license headers and so on. The 0.10 includes several bug fixes,
most notably a fix for 0.9 performance issues. Read the releases notes
for full details[3].

Upgrading should be easy:

* Command line and Apache Ant[4] users download from
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/download_rat.cgi and verify the checksum
using my code signing key[6] A6EE6908 (597C 729B 0237 1932 E77C B9D5
EDB8 C082 A6EE 6908) available from the creadur KEYS file[7].

* Apache Maven[8] users change the dependency version to 0.10

Check out the source from subversion[9] or fork us at GitHub[10]

Apache Creadur is home to tools that help to take some of the pain away
from maintaining licensing information for open source projects,
especially those here at Apache. All welcome on our mailing list[9].

Robert
[1] http://creadur.apache.org
[2] http://creadur.apache.org/rat/
[3] http://creadur.apache.org/release-notes/rat-0.10.txt