www-announce mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Travel Assistance Applications Now Open for ApacheCon Europe 17-21 November 2014
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 18:40:27 GMT
>> this announcement is also available online at http://s.apache.org/piZ

Travel assistance for ApacheCon EU, Budapest November 17-21 2014

The Apache Software Foundation (ASF)'s Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) is happy to announce
that we now accept applications for ApacheCon Europe 2014, taking place 17-21 November in Budapest,
Hungary

Applications are welcome from individuals within the Apache community at-large, users, developers,
educators, students, Committers, and Members, who need financial support to attend ApacheCon.

Please be aware the seats are very limited, and all applicants will be scored on their individual
merit.

More information can be found at http://www.apache.org/travel including a link to the online
application and detailed instructions for submitting.

Applications will close on 25 July 2014 at 23:00 UTC/GMT.

We wish good luck to all those who will apply, and thank you in advance for tweeting, blogging,
and otherwise spreading the word.

- - -