www-announce mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid 0.30 released
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:36:28 GMT
The Apache Qpid community is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of Apache Qpid 0.30.

Apache Qpid (http://qpid.apache.org) is a cross-platform enterprise
messaging solution which implements the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol
(AMQP, http://www.amqp.org). It provides brokers written in C++ and Java,
along with clients for C++, Java JMS, .Net, Python, Ruby, and Perl.

Qpid 0.30 is available from our website:

    http://qpid.apache.org/download.html

The 0.30 release includes many bug fixes and improvements. We recommend
that all users upgrade. A comprehensive list of changes in the 0.30 release
is available here:

    http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.30/release-notes.html

Thanks to all the users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
Qpid.